Celebrating champions of supportiveness, social responsibility, inspiration, teamwork, positive attitudes and helpfulness.
Melbourne School of Engineering (MSE) Community Excellence Awards are aimed at identifying a member or members of its cohort, who champion qualities of supportiveness, social responsibility, inspiration, teamwork, positive attitude and helpfulness. Through their actions, these individuals have contributed to making a significant impact to their peers and community.
Award category winners
- Lecturer of the Year: Airlie Chapman
Finalists: Renata Borovica-Gajic, Jamie Evans
- Tutor of the Year: Lionel Lam
Finalists: Huey Yee Chan, Sean Meng
- Professional Staff of the Year: Rachael Brennan
Finalists: Shainie Holt, Vinita Murugiah
- Student of the Year: Selena Wang
Finalists: Gilbert Choy, Lena Schlevogt
- Graduate Research Student of the Year: Raneem Haddara
Finalist: Sadia Nawaz
- Student club of the Year: Melbourne University Chemical Engineering Students’ Society (MUCESS)
Finalists: Melbourne University Electrical Engineering Club (MUEEC), Melbourne University Civil & Structural Society (MUCSS), Robogals Melbourne
- People’s Choice Award: Melbourne University Civil & Structural Society (MUCSS)